The method of prepayment in advance is a classic bank transfer.
How can you pay in advance? Immediately after completion of the order you will receive the order confirmation including our bank details. The total amount is then transferred online or at a local bank branch by you. Please state the order number as the intended purpose, that we can allocate the payment to your order. After receipt of the prepayment, the order is released and the goods are then delivered to you.
If you pay by prepayment, we will not charge you any additional fees, but if your bank charges you will have to pay the bank fees. In the event of returns, we will refund the corresponding amount to the same bank account from which you made the transfer to us.
With Vorkasse you can pay in all countries we ship to.
How does the purchase on account with Klarna work?
The principle is simple: From the invoice date, you usually have 30 days to pay your invoice.
You pay only when you have received the goods. You shop relaxed, complete your order and check the products at home.
Conditions for purchase on account
To pay with Klarna, please note the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use Klarna as a payment method.
- The billing address you enter must be the same as your registered address.
- The maximum allowed purchase amount on Klarna invoice is determined with the help of a credit check by Klarna and varies individually. If your purchase fails, you may be able to try again with a lower amount.
With Klarna Purchase on account you can pay in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Finland.
How does the installment purchase with Klarna work?
With Klarna installment purchase, you can spread the cost of your purchase over up to 36 months.
This is how you buy with financing:
- Select the installment purchase payment option at the store checkout.
- Choose your desired schedule and interest rate
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- You will receive an approval decision immediately
- Complete your purchase
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us with your payment schedule.
With Klarna Installment Purchase you can pay in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Finland.
How does instant payment with Klarna work?
Pay immediately by direct debit
- Select Pay now at the checkout when you make your purchase
- Select direct debit as payment method
- Select your bank and log in. Your account will be debited automatically a few days later.
- Klarna remembers your bank details so that you can pay even faster with 1-click on your next purchase.
- Absolutely secure and smoooth!
Pay immediately by instant bank transfer
- Sofortüberweisung is a direct bank transfer that works with your online banking data.
- You choose your country and your bank
- Log in with your online banking data
- Some banks will send you an additional confirmation PIN to your smartphone, which you have to use once to confirm your transaction
- Once the bank transfer is successful, your order will be processed
Pay immediately by credit card
- Select Pay now at checkout when making your purchase
- Select credit card as payment method
- Enter your credit card details as usual and your card will be charged automatically.
PayPal is a very popular payment method today. We also offer this fast and convenient method of payment. However, you must have a Paypal account. How to open a PayPal account in a few minutes and all further information can be found here: to Paypal. How can you pay by PayPal? You choose the payment method PayPal in the order process. After sending the order you will be automatically forwarded to PayPal and make the payment directly there. After successful payment you will be redirected to the thank you page of the shop. Only if you get to see this page, the process was successful. If your order is successful, you will always receive an order number and an order confirmation by e-mail.
When paying via PayPal there are no further fees from our side. In the event of returns, the corresponding amount will automatically be credited back to your PayPal account. The invoice is always enclosed with the delivery.
If the worst comes to the worst, PayPal buyer protection catches you: You will get your money back if an item has not been sent or looks completely different from what it was described.
With Paypal you can pay in all countries we ship to.
Of course, you can also pay conveniently by credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
You must enter your credit card number and the security code shown on the back of the credit card during the ordering process.
Your credit card will of course only be charged when the ordered items are shipped. We do not charge the customer any fees.
With credit card you can pay in all countries we ship to.
Amazon Pay makes shopping on our website even easier by allowing you to speed through checkout using information already stored in your Amazon account to pay on our site. Simply choose from the payment and delivery information stored in your Amazon account; there’s no need to reenter your payment or address details. Amazon Pay helps you to shop quickly, safely, and securely.
With Amazon Pay you can pay in all countries we ship to.
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is the payment method of the Apple company.
This form of online money transfer is available exclusively on Apple devices e.g.:
- Apple Watch
With Apple Pay you can pay in all countries we ship to.
What is iDEAL?
iDEAL is an online payment method that was introduced in 2005 and is only available in the Netherlands.
When you choose to pay via iDEAL, you are immediately redirected to your familiar online banking environment.
There you make the payment securely.
With iDeal you can only pay in the Netherlands.
What is Bancontact?
Bancontact, formerly known as Mister Cash, is a payment method that allows consumers in Belgium to make online transfers. In the mid-1980s, the companies Bancontact and Mister Cash merged to form a payment method. With over 15 million cardholders, Bancontact is now the market leader among Belgium's electronic payment providers. More than 80 percent of Belgian web stores offer their customers the option of paying their bills with Bancontact.
With Bancontact you can only pay in Belgium.
What is eps?
The payment type eps stands for "Electronic Payment Standard". It is a secure online payment system for consumers and web store operators. The eps transfer was developed in cooperation with Austrian banks to enable online purchases to be processed via reliable online banking. The eps transfer is considered the most frequently used payment method for transfers in Austria.
With eps you can only pay in Austria.