Brooks Cascadia 16
Facts and benefits
Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and rocks while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes this Cascadia 5% softer and 20% lighter than previous versions.
- Cushioning is softer and lighter, thanks to DNA LOFT v2 technology.
- We added 2mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction.
- Gaiter tab on heel secures gaiter.
- Lace keeper stores laces out of the way.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
No one has reviewed this product yet.